Agile and Lean Change Management
See our training summary for scheduled courses this year
In an increasingly complex and agile world, it is important to be able to skillfully engage people to address real issues. Our Agile and Lean Change Management coaches will give you a powerful collaboration framework that helps people to co-create and adopt change.
This Masterclass is based on Jason Little’s Lean Change Management Practice. His 3 step Lean Change cycle is an approach that uses ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, Organisational Development, and Change Management to help you design the best approach to your change.
Lean Change Management is part of the global Happy Melly network. Tabar has a relationship with Jurgen Appelo's Happy Melly network, stretching back to 2012. We have brought Jurgen out to Australia to speak and teach.
Participants will learn about:
- The changing business landscape and how to make sense of it
- What Agile is and how to apply Agile thinking to change programs
- The 3 step Lean Change Cycle — Insights, Options and Experiments
- How to apply Agile and Lean techniques to existing Change Management approaches
- Different activities that cover the planning, engagement and delivery phases of change programs
- Understand the changing nature of leadership
- Learn how to use Lean Change to collaboratively deliver change
- Understand how a responsive mindset and agile toolkit assists change.
What you get
Peter Lam is formerly the Head of Projects at the largest e-commerce payment company in Australia and is introducing an Agile PMO. He has lead onshore and off shore resources; internal and outsourced environments; and integrated waterfall and agile approaches within broader programs of work throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
In addition, Peter selects, trains and supports presenters at Agile conferences (including Agile Australia, 1st Conf, LAST, Spark the Change), and leads events in the agile community.
Praise for this course
Fabulous mix of Agile & Change - thanks!
Thanks. Top job. Enjoyed the content, stories and examples. Now to apply it!
It was a very interactive and useful session, I loved it
Pace was ace
The penny dropped!
Appreciated the content, context and examples - Thank You.
What a great day!
Looking forward to trying things out - thanks heaps
Enthusiastic presentation and Great Content.
Highly relevant and informative
Learning and enjoying, and the exercises were great
Good job. Enjoyed the exercises and group activity. Stories were great, as they build relevance and help show the WIIFM (What's in in for me)
I liked how the picture came together throughout the day
The linkage of tools and concepts I liked a lot
Great content and really good summary